Monday, December 12, 2016

Canvas Corp Brands Challenge Reminder "Christmas where you are"

Hi everyone,

Did you see the December challenge over at  the Canvas Corp Brands blog?
The moodboard is a very loose inspiration, the idea is that you create something showing us what Christmas is like where you live. You still have until January 5, 2017 to compete!


As a reminder, I created a project of my own. You can see how I did it, in the
Canvas Corp Brands Challenge Reminder blogpost, with step by step pictures and a supply list.
So please, hop on over there if you're interested in creating something similar!

Hoping to have sparked your imagination to create your own shabby chic and rustic Christmas decoration, I will leave you with some close-ups.
Maybe I'll see your entry in our challenge!

For now, Happy Holidays.
And Happy Scrapping.










 No, don't worry, it's not set on fire, as someone thought ;)
I wrapped a LED light string around the embroidery hoop.
Which you can see in the Canvas Corp Brands post!


No comments: