Thursday, July 28, 2016

"Today my forest is dark..." Mixed media origins layout


Hi everyone! 
Today I want to show you my mixed media  layout that's featured upon the 
"Today my forest is dark..."

In their post you will find a step by step with pictures, a List of supplies and a wonderful intro to the art therapy I've allowed myself to do so with this layout. 

I simply had to scrap the sad feelings that overcame me when my little boy had to have his first surgery. Sadly it only took a little over 2 months for his second surgery to happen because his wound wasn't healing well. (Past Monday.)
(I'm sure one of those pictures will be scrapped as well...)
Luckily we had a great week of vacation before that, involving sunshine, sea and swimming!

This wonderful new 'Mixed media origins' paper from Canvas Corp Brands called 'Grace' was the perfect basis for my layout. The wings suited my quote perfectly, as did the real butterfly wings I found during our week-long Vacation. 
Used various shades of #Tattered Angels glimmermist as well. 

So if you want to read more about the background, process or supplies, please hop over to the Canvas Corp Brands blog.

You can also find me on Facebook: lessisbore 
And Instagram: 

Comments and questions are always welcome! 
Happy scrapping!
 (Or sad, whatever makes you happy...)










No comments: