Saturday, August 27, 2016

"Always be yourself..." Mixed media layout


Hi all,
Wanted to show you this layout that is being featured on the 

Please go the link above if you want to see the steps by step pictures!

The picture shows a 6 month old Connor dressed in a pirate hat. So naturally, I wanted to stick with the theme! When I think of pirates I think of gold, lush green trees, skulls, ships and so on.

The quote is by Johnny Depp.
"Always be yourself. Unless you can be a pirate. Then always be a pirate."
I hope Connor will be himself through life. Whatever that may be. As long as he's happy.

So, if you want to read more about the background and chipboard treatment, please click the above link. 

Comments and questions are always welcome!
Come find me on Facebook:Less is bore!
And Instagram: mandylessisbore

Happy scrapping! 





No comments: