Monday, September 26, 2016

"Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch" altered mixed media box fall


Hi everyone!
I'm here to show you my interpretation of the latest Canvas Corp Brands September #challenge. It's being featured on the Canvas Corp Brands blog today! In case you're interested to know how and what I did, I'm asking that you head on over to the Canvas Corp Brands blog. I will show you some close-ups, but the step by step is on their blog.

My little box is Autumn themed and as you can see on the moodboard, almost anything goes! The form of your art can be anything you like too. Please check out the link to their challenge and consider playing along, you have until October 5th so no excuses ;)
 Not only do they have some great prizes up for grabs, you will also be invited as a guest designer in December! How cool is that? 


Before you click the link to find out, I hope you'll have a look at some of the close-ups of my project though. The box is 8 by 8 inches big and from #Scrapiniec. 
The picture shows my husband putting our boy Connor, little over 7 months back then, amidst a whole bunch of pumpkins. I wanted to continue the pumpkins '3D' and went on a miniature-pumpkin hunt some weeks before everything fall-related finally hit the stores. I succeeded in a huge garden centre though.

These adorable #chipboard gates are from Scrapiniec also and I had a blast aging them. (I'll show you how on the Canvas Corp Blog!)

It's getting old, but these chipboard spiderwebs are also from Scrapiniec. 
The 'cutest pumpkin in the patch' was made from a wood frame and aged, chalkboard sticker and some stamping. Again, the explanation is on the Canvas Corp blog!









Hope you enjoyed the close-ups. Come find me on facebook too: lessisbore
And Instagram: mandylessisbore

Play along with the challenge if you like it! 
Happy scrapping!


No comments: