Sunday, October 4, 2015

Lekker zacht / Nice 'n soft

Hi all,
Wanted to show you another layout I did. 
"Lekker zacht"
It means nice and soft. 
Connor loves all things nice, soft and fluffy. His stuffed animals, pillows, my clothing. He wants to caress and cuddle all those things. 
This layout was a quickie in my book. The background paper is 7 Dots 'Cold Country'. It was so beautifully distressed already I only distressed the edges a bit more.
I chose to use stars because Connor was still in his peejays in the pictures. Blended modeling paste with Dylusion spray to achieve the blue color you see below. Stenciled the stars with that mixture and added some chipboard and wood stars.
Added a velvet heart shape I severed by cutting out the middle section, thus using both parts on the left and right.
Some lettering, a little embellishment here and there and done! 


Comments and questions are always welcome! 
You can find me on facebook too.

And Instagram:

HAPPY SCRAPPING! 

No comments: